More Bonus Sample MT Test
Questions and Answers!
Page 5. Cont. from SECTION 1:
- What type of movement should be applied to shoulder pain? First you would do Range of Motion (ROM) if pain is not to severe and then palpation around the area.
- True or False. The purpose of stretching is to improve mobility and flexibility. TRUE
- By providing first aid, how many breaths per minute does an adult need? 2 breaths for every 30 compressions
- True or False. RICE (rest, ice, compression, elevation) is used for a soft tissue injury. TRUE
- In Chinese medicine, acupressure is fulfilled/corrected when the body________. Is in balance.
- Give three reasons why yoga is effective. (1) the exercises emotionally and mentally help to control the bodily functions (2) helps relieve stress, and (3) helps decrease your blood pressure.
- What are moral principles? The difference between right and wrong, maintaining a code of ethics and respecting people’s boundaries. Be sure and know the Code of Ethics of Bodywork and Massage practices and principles. Excellent book to study would be Cherie M. Sohnen-Moe’s books.
- In a dual-role relationship, the massage therapist is violating the code of ethics when they________________. Ask their client out socially, i.e. a date or can I call you sometime to chat.
- True or False. In business, what remains after subtracting all the cost i.e. depreciation, interest, taxes, from their company’s revenues is called the net profit income. TRUE
- True or False. An individual’s net income is used to determine how much income tax is owed. TRUE
- What structural unit forms all the material in the body? Cells
Please visit this web site for new questions that the author creates monthly to help students pass their exams